FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

TWDBFdB.jpg

Or you did understand it and I'm acting dumb.
I actually was going to write "the funniest part is his name" but then I changed tack halfway through and realized it is, in fact, the haircut.

The haircut is not the funniest part. Did you know that he was arrested partway through his haircut? That means the haircut is the funniest part.

6630.jpg

I actually was going to write "the funniest part is his name" but then I changed tack halfway through and realized it is, in fact, the haircut.

The haircut is not the funniest part. Did you know that he was arrested partway through his haircut? That means the haircut is the funniest part.

6630.jpg

The funniest part obviously is the haircut. Therefore saying "I actually think" makes little sense, that's why I got confused there. And looks like my confusion was well placed since you did, indeed, change your original post halfway through.

I didn't argue with the "haircut is the funniest part" thing, I argued with the "I actually think". But I'll embrace being compared to the man, the myth, the legend thousand_suns himself.

Sorry! I meant to mislead you into confusion. But confusion wasn't my intended goal. Sorry! Hello!

Back