Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted, Mosh, SMX, Bearfan, Cornfed, Travis, Colin...
I'm sure I missed a few obvious Americansbut off the top of my head.

Yes, sorry Knick, I knew was a missing a regular.
What is our most common member country.?
There has to be at least that many Brits, no?

I think that was the most amazing thing to me about the forum when I joined, the number of articulate Maidenfans from virtually every corner of the globe. I don't remember any Africans posting in the days of TFF's release, but there were so many countries represented.

The closest thing to an African board member we ever had was a guy from Libya frequenting the chat something like eight years ago.

I don't think there's any Asian regulars on the forum. Well, there is if you count me as Asian but you know what I mean.

Thousand_Suns was probably the pilot of Malaysia Airlines MH370. As the plane is falling down, you can hear the pilot over the intercom:

"Indian Ocean is the third largest ocean in the world. No one, including me, can crash the plane into the ocean. We're gonna crash and die."

Looking at the classic "What is the Longest Iron Maiden song is" thread, the second reply was from valacirca, who was from Philippines. Did all Asians on the forum disappear in 2011?

Yeah, we had a few Philippinos here... there was a guy called Mmm... Donuts who was also from there.

Back