Sabaton

In other words, you can hear a lot of Nightwish in Sabaton?

No, seriously. Take this one:

Sabaton's Ruina Imperii could very well be inspired by the opening riff. And the chord changes in the middle section reminds me quite a bit about the solo section of The Final Solution. And we haven't yet mentioned Attero Wishmaster. However, I think Sabaton are doing a good job at fitting these inspirations into their style of music. It simply sounds bloody good :D

I'm certainly not saying the hosts are great, but I think this style of simple questioning lends itself to the artist opening up a bit more. It seems trivial and silly, but you can figure out a lot about people with these types of questions.

Yeah, no doubt. The interview is cool, it's mostly the host at the beginning and end. They have several of them, they're all alike and I hate them all.

Just what Joakim always wanted - an AK-47 shaped guitar.
P1050260_zps97c718e7.jpg

He really wants to be a guitarist, doesn't he? :D
P1050240_zps3bb96327.jpg

A few more pics of Sabaton in Manchester:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ymagier/library/Sabaton

It changed. Thobbe was asked if he wanted to play Lifetime of War or Carolean's Prayer and he picked Far From The Fame instead. Then they played Carolean's Prayer (so no 1648/Lion). They also sneaked Swedish Pagans in, just after Carolean's Prayer, I think.

It changed. Thobbe was asked if he wanted to play Lifetime of War or Carolean's Prayer and he picked Far From The Fame instead. Then they played Carolean's Prayer (so no 1648/Lion). They also sneaked Swedish Pagans in, just after Carolean's Prayer, I think.

That makes it even better.

Back