Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'big-mouth rumour" says album will be released in the second half of the year - In August I guess :)

I think April is the most likely month for the release.

From what I've read on the FC Forum, you might be right : the guys of Hi-on Maiden, who are pretty close to some of the band members, said Maiden are still in Paris and that the album should be out in april. Bruce was in Belgrade for a conference a few days ago : he came from Paris, and flight back to France after that.

They have been busy bees over on the FC forum of late. As well as rumours of Maiden playing in South America and the US in August, they're talking about dates in Canada in September, someone has suggested Winnipeg on Sept 16. All rumours, of course, but the person who started the tour thread is updating the first post as debate progresses, and finds these rumours the most convincing. Other suggestions (including Rock in Rio USA, May) are under dispute.

I am asked to prolong my membership. Last time seems not long ago and we didn't get many fanzines since. :(

But.... a new album is coming up next year. I guess I'll stick around again. :)

I am asked to prolong my membership. Last time seems not long ago and we didn't get many fanzines since. :(

But.... a new album is coming up next year. I guess I'll stick around again. :)

The next FC Mag is supposed to be a double feature. They "cancelled" the last one because nothing of interest was happening, so we should get a bigger mag this time..

And yes, I think I will resubscribe again just because when the album comes around there's usually many/more benefits :) and activity picks up again...

I got a free t-shirt for renewing my subscription, they might still be running that offer to compensate for putting off the last magazine.

I fell the new issue of FC Mag would reveal a lot of facts about nearest future plans and album release details. I think we would be gratified for waiting for the one. So it shall be written so it will be done!

I think it'll drop a handful of hints, maybe reveal something small outright, but otherwise say very little. :p

Unfortunately, I think your are right. I'm hoping a kind of diary at best, maybe by Shirley himself, but that may be too early for such a thing to be published.
They know that their silence creates even higher expectations around them.

I just hope the rumours of them touring the USA and South America next year aren't true.

It really should be the UK, they've ignored us for far too long - It would've been four years since the last full UK tour! Whilst the US have had two in that time!

Come on lads, you know it makes sense!

Some of the posts on the FC forum allude to european dates next year : while many think of a full US and south american tour, these guys say that the band has not ruled out a few european dates. Needless to say I don't know anything about their source.

Maybe they do UK/ EU dates after American Tour, I think on November/December as a very exclusive tour in arenas and the big European Leg will be announced for summer 2016 based on stadium-size and festival gigs, just for the greater auditoriums of potential spectators. I think they do a special UK gig (Donington? An Emirate Stadium?) on this leg for commemorate the 40th anniversary of theirs career as performers. I still cross my fingers for gig in Poland where I live. It should be indoor arena event, Krakow Arena would be the best choice for this one. PERFECT LIVEWISE FACILITY! I could recommend for everyone.... :)

I have rather mixed feelings. What I expect the most is them NOT making the official statement that this is their last album. And I tend to worry a bit before the release of a record, because I'd hate to dislike it.

I just hope the rumours of them touring the USA and South America next year aren't true.

It really should be the UK, they've ignored us for far too long - It would've been four years since the last full UK tour! Whilst the US have had two in that time!

Come on lads, you know it makes sense!

But then the last leg of the tour was Europe only wasn't it? It will be getting on for two years since they've played in N/South America at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back