NOW WATCHING

Just finished watching This is the End. Had been intending to see it since last year but it just didn't happen until today. Not an amazing movie but it was time well spent.

I just saw Birdman and holy shit...what a film. It's incredibly dark, funny, weird, and mesmerizing. The film techniques and cinematography are astounding. It feels like you're in a play, but in the best possible way. Also, Michael Keaton (and everyone else) kills it.

I had, for no reason at all, stopped watching Parks and Recreation at the end of Season 4. I recently picked it up again and it's like a re-discovery. Reached 19th episode of Season 6 in just a week.

Wow....I like Aubrey Plaza, but that looks horrendous. If they HAD to make a grumpy cat movie, and the cat HAD to talk, there are only two options: Janeane Garofalo or Alan Rickman

Watched Chocolate This past Sunday. It's available on Netflix. It's a Thai movie about an autistic girl who becomes very proficient at Kung-fu. Think any 80's beat 'em up video game meets a Jackie Chan movie. Yes, it is that awesome.

Watched Homeland S04E06.

Probably the least expected return to form on TV. Or, let me rethink that. I don't think it was ever this good. On fire.

Damn, that's making me curious. I only saw first two seasons, have to find the time to watch everything from the beginning because I loved what I saw.

Ohhh, I heard the third season was not so good. Glad to hear that it's back to form. I think Damian Lewis is one of the best tv actors out there.

Ohhh, I heard the third season was not so good. Glad to hear that it's back to form. I think Damian Lewis is one of the best tv actors out there.

Third season wasn't very good, no. That's why I'm so surprised. Lewis is out, by the way. It's all Claire Danes now.

Lewis is out, by the way. It's all Claire Danes now.
I did not know that. Lewis is the #1 reason I considered the show, but I will go on your recommendation. I'll wait till this season is complete, then obtain and watch.

Back