Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Cos I'm living 600 km away from Paris. I've tried my luck in september, but miserably failed. And having "met" Harris in march 2013 in july, I suppose I'm not as hungry as before. I know some guys from the french forum have information, but refuse to say anything :(. Within the next months, photos will surface, with these guys and some Maiden members :mad:

'Cos I'm living 600 km away from Paris. I've tried my luck in september, but miserably failed. And having "met" Harris in march 2013 in july, I suppose I'm not as hungry as before. I know some guys from the french forum have information, but refuse to say anything :(. Within the next months, photos will surface, with these guys and some Maiden members :mad:

That's tantalising! One of my friends was at a market in the suburb next to Suresnes a few weeks ago, and she was out looking too.

I passed by the boulangerie here in Berlin the other day and had a look out, just in case. Seriously harrisdevot, get a grip!

I'm going to try again within a week : I must go to Paris to work on nov. 3rd and 4th, so I will try on the 2nd. But I don't expect them to work on sundays, and I wouldn't be satisfied unless I see the only two guys I'm interested in.

Last edited:
My youngest daughter had a pain-au-chocolat for breakfast. It had no information regarding recording dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back