Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I dreamed there were mice in my house, and I woke up when one sniffed the nape of my neck with its little tiny nose.

I dreamed that I was having a pleasant conversation with former Governor of Wisconsin Lee Dreyfus. But we were interrupted by arena security, who directed back to my courtside seat, where I could watch old Lee's debut as the new power forward for the Boston Celtics. He tried to protest. Something about "I'm a politician from the Midwest, what the fuck am I doing in a Celtics uniform." I told him, "Boris, he's gonna fork ya. Look at his knight. I tell ya, move your queen there, and you get a knight right up the rook." SILENCE, CAPITALIST FOOL. Why, in the service of the Tsar, I once sacrficed three battalions just to get a good cup of coffee. I'll put that pawn where I like, and that's the story from Madison Square Garden, where the Knicks have defeated the Celtics in triple overtime. For WNYW-TV Sports, I'm Lee Dreyfus, and there's a spider on your leg.

This is pretty much the month of crazy dreams for me. Tonight I was in the army preparing to go to some war. We're all sleeping in some tent and I wake up in pitch black night to find my high school arch nemesis (not a bully mind you, we just really hated each other) in the bed next to mine o_O

Your subconscious is telling you that friendships and rivalries are relevant to the situation at hand.

Interesting one last night. I was wandering in the catacombs of a destroyed city, trying to find something, while sheltering from whatever malevolent power actually destroyed the city.

I dreamed I was the lead guitarist in a band. We had to open for Project Arcadia and I was very worried that I couldn't find a suitable place to warm up before the gig. When I eventually found some spot backstage, I was repeatedly interrupted by some man who kept coming in, claiming that the place needed immediate deratization.

I went to a supermarket in my dream and saw Christopher Lloyd, Nicko McBrain and Pepe Le Pew all shopping there.

In my dream, I attended a Dream Theater concert in what appeared to be a medium-sized former high school auditorium. The band came onstage and acted all creepy before opening with "The Enemy Inside". However, the speakers at the venue we're all pointed at the band, and so everything sounded like echoey mud.

Probably the worst Dream Theater concert I've ever been to, save for Octavarium.

I dreamed that I received a funny-looking envelope in the mail. Funny-looking as in full of something strange, bulging out in odd shapes. When I opened the envelope, turns out it was full of hard candy.

I don't even like hard candy. WTF, brain?

I was flying home from dunno-where in a plane, and somehow managed to fall out of the plane toilet. I survived and ended up in some Austrian mountain village. I still had my phone but none of the calls or messages would go through. Finally I find some WiFi and try to FB-message my family, but everything I'd type would turn into gibberish. I tried asking some people for the name of the village but they wouldn't answer me even though I asked both in English and German. They finally tell me and then grandpa woke me up :yawn:

I had a dream last night where someone gave me some kind of a dessert packaged in a rectangular red box. I put the box under my arm and started walking around. I toured the entire city with the box with me, discovered streets that I had never seen before. Around noon with sun gleaming I came to a park/fair like place that led to an entrance that you see in shopping malls. People would swipe the products they bought there against a machine on there. I went past the machine with the box under my arm and some people started running after me, thinking I had stolen the box. I shouted "It was a gift! I didn't buy it here!" and started running away. I ran for miles until I saw the person who gave me the box as a gift. He saluted me and I saluted him back and continued to run and realized I would spend my entire life running away.

I dreamed I was at university and they had completely refurbished the bathrooms there (again). It was a huge hall with Teflon everywhere and people brushed their teeth and did their morning hyigene. Then I found myself sitting in the mess hall together with a bunch of nerds I didn't know. I said that I find this new bathroom concept cool, but I was actually looking for the showers.
Nerd: "You have to follow stairwell B, the one nobody knows?"
Me: "Oh, the spiral one?"
Nerd: "Yeah, the path to Isengard."

:huh:

Thing is, the nerds even giggled the way nerds do when they make a joke that is hilarious to them but has no meaning to anybody else.
Like, the jokes I make. :p

Back