Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Really struggling to keep my suitcase from going over 23kg. I may have just got it slightly under or bang on the limit but I'm not sure if I should risk it being overweight or just pack extra stuff and pay the additional charge for exceeding the limit.

I just pitched a list of people to invite to my birthday party and instinctively wanted to put some people from this board on it. -_-

Wear half the contents of your case? Assuming you're carrying clothing, that is.
I don't think that would work well. I've actually decided to go over the weight limit any pay the extra baggage charge. I could book another bag online but the charge isn't much less than having one overweight suitcase and carrying another bag along with my massive suitcase and my backpack will be a pain in the arse. Plus if I don't take some stuff I'll have to buy it anyway so I won't lose that much money overall.

Ah well, just don't overbalance the plane with your overweight suitcase.

And Perun, it could be worse, MUCH worse.

This reminds me, I forgot about LC's 30th :(. I knew it was in September but I thought it was on 26th or something. Happy belated one, Loosey-boy! :hbd:

Back