BLAZE BAYLEY SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Stare At The Sun wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Heh, obsessed? Well, some people take these games way more serious than I. IMO we repeat survivors from certain artists too soon, and the quantity can get a bit out of hand. But this is another story.

But when I play, I do try to get as much fun out of it as possible and I was curious how you guys are approaching it. I am not uninterested in these positions. I care for more than 3 Blaze songs and do my best to give them the best position as possible (an enriching non-rocket science game element!). And after all, it is not that strange, this is the top 10 phase, in which elimination does work different from previous rounds, and it gives room to a different approach.

*From earlier rounds I thought it was pretty clear that this one would be between these two songs, but maybe that judgement was too early.

No, I just took this round as it came. Choose your least favourite, maximum of three votes.

I wonder why you voted for both Kill & Destroy and Blood and Belief, when only one of these can be eliminated in this round*.

Like the others said - I just vote for the three songs I like the least. I'm not interested in the order of the top 10 because:
1. I don't have personal top 10s to try to replicate in the results of these games.
2. Even if I did, there are other people voting, each of them with their own strategy, so the order of my top 10 would be impossible to replicate here.
So I'm just rating the remaining songs against each other and vote for those I like the least.

Where do you guys find the energy to have the "least favourite" vs "tactical voting" over and over again in every other game? It's like watching a hamster run in a wheel. I thought by now, everybody's position on this should have become clear, so why flog the horse all the time?

Like the others said - I just vote for the three songs I like the least. I'm not interested in the order of the top 10 because:
1. I don't have personal top 10s to try to replicate in the results of these games.
I don't have them either, but this game stimulates me to think about it. Comparing songs goes by itself along the way. :)

Thanks for your reaction anyway.

SURVIVOR_RULES_012.jpg

Top 10
Blood & Belief
07. The Tenth Dimension
08. Ten Seconds
09. Regret
10. Life & Death

Don't vote for more than 2 songs!

Had to listen to all 5 songs before making a decision... and came to realize that Stare At The Sun is on a completely different level than the other 4 songs.

Hence, Born As A Stranger, Kill & Destroy.

In case of a draw between Silicon Messiah and Kill & Destroy, the latter song would be eliminated. Meaning we're heading into Silicon Messiah-only Top 4.

SURVIVOR_RULES_012.jpg

Top 10
Kill & Destroy
06. Blood & Belief
07. The Tenth Dimension
08. Ten Seconds
09. Regret
10. Life & Death

Back