Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

RIP

I've just had a look at an article about the hacking thing which says a web developer has been accused on Reddit of being the hacker. The article, however, goes on to say "Investigations by the armchair detectives of Reddit do not have a great track record. They once wrongly accused a missing 22-year-old of being the Boston Marathon Bomber; he had nothing to do with it." Apparently the guy has been getting a lot of abusive phone calls from 4chan users. :rolleyes:

Hang on a minute....doesn't Wasted work in IT? He might be the culprit...

It's likely the hacker has a reddit account, but it absolutely started on 4chan. Reddit has been a circus of course - you should see the carnage at /r/NoFap.

I must be subscribed to the wrong subreddits. I haven't seen anything related to the hack :/

I wasn't subscribed to any of those subreddits, but saw some of my Reddit friends posting links of the leaks. Btw. NoFap is bizarre.

I don't use Reddit but there's a live stream called TheFappening on there that posts the leaks as they surface the net.

RIP

I've just had a look at an article about the hacking thing which says a web developer has been accused on Reddit of being the hacker. The article, however, goes on to say "Investigations by the armchair detectives of Reddit do not have a great track record. They once wrongly accused a missing 22-year-old of being the Boston Marathon Bomber; he had nothing to do with it." Apparently the guy has been getting a lot of abusive phone calls from 4chan users. :rolleyes:

Hang on a minute....doesn't Wasted work in IT? He might be the culprit...
Ha! I'm not that good. :)

Cabbage for lunch.

2576032-steve-carrell-nooo.gif

Back