Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I get out of the building and I hear someone deathgrowling DEATH! HORROR! or something like that. I turn around and it's some blonde girl :eek:

From: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-alice-cooper-guitarist-dick-wagner-dead-at-71/
According to the Detroit Free Press, former ALICE COOPER guitarist Dick Wagner died this morning (Wednesday, July 30) of respiratory failure. He was 71 years old.

Wagner spent the past two weeks at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he had been in intensive care following a cardiac procedure.

Back in 2007, Wagner suffered a serious heart attack but made a full recovery and returned to the stage five years later.

Dick was most notably the guitarist and co-writer of many of Alice Cooper's biggest hits but was also featured on KISS' "Destroyer" and AEROSMITH's "Get Your Wings".

Wagner was Alice Cooper's right-hand man on the albums "Welcome To My Nightmare", "Goes To Hell", "Lace And Whiskey", "From The Inside" and "DaDa", helping in songwriting, composing, production and playing lead guitar. He also contributed to the making of "School's Out", "Billion Dollar Babies", "Muscle Of Love", "Hey Stoopid", and Alice Cooper's latest album, "Welcome 2 My Nightmare".
RIP :(

Someone's just told me they have their windows open tonight and they can hear Sabaton playing live. I'm a bit jealous.

Edit: how kind, they've recorded it on a phone to send to me :lol:

Last edited:
Back