Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What are they singing?
For the most part, not quite sure - there was definitely a version of "Alouette" and something that sounded like a cross between "Froggy went a-courting" and "Here comes the Galloping Major" but mostly it sounds vaguely familiar just not quite identifiable.

I'm sure they will sing me to sleep (until closing time ...)

I had dinner with my mom tonight. I made a pizza. Why not eggpizza, you may ask? She didn't have any eggs at her place :(

I went to hastings today and picked up Painkiller, Moving Pictures, Tattooed Millionaire, Among the Living, and Rising for 19$.
Today was a good day. :D

Nice, but this begs the question -- why did you not have those albums earlier?? Rainbow Rising, Moving Pictures and Painkiller are all part of the metal/hard rock canon.

Started my ride today. Got in 510 miles. Went from Phoenix up to Flagstaff, thru Winslow and, eventually, Albuquerque. I'm being a tourist, so I stood "on a corner in Winslow Arizona". Also saw the meteor crater ( fucking huge) and lots of desert. :) now sitting by the pool with a vodka red bull. Phew. 250 miles to Amarillo tx tomorrow. Following part of the old Route 66!!

Nice, but this begs the question -- why did you not have those albums earlier?? Rainbow Rising, Moving Pictures and Painkiller are all part of the metal/hard rock canon.
Well I never really bothered to get them as I was to busy collecting Iron Maiden albums. I'm just starting my collection too.

Don't they do that when they're scared, last line of defence in the face of the predator sort of thing?

:hello: I'm doing good here.

LmRvNvk.jpg

Back