Official Football Thread

Scottish teams are doing really well in the UEFA Cup tonight. :eek: Aberdeen have already beaten Groningen and will face Real Sociedad in the next round. St. Johnstone and Motherwell are also leading in their matches.

:yey:I read that last night after I came back from a party and I thought I was so drubl I was hallucinating.

Dejan Lovren joins Lallana and Lambert at Liverpool. Calum Chambers moves to Arsenal. Add the Luke Shaw departure to this and they lost most of their key players.

If I was Van Gaal, I'd snap up James Ward-Prowse too, he's a star in the making :D

I love Arsenal's moves in this transfer window so far. Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, David Ospina and Calum Chambers are all great signings. Waiting for a move for Sami Khedira.

I opened a Maidenfans league for Fantasy Premier League, here's the code: 518398-133728

Made a team, but it's still early and I'll probably make a lot of changes before the first game.

I'm down.
3ce825a3_SFG_FOXHOUND.jpeg

I love Arsenal's moves in this transfer window so far. Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, David Ospina and Calum Chambers are all great signings. Waiting for a move for Sami Khedira.
I can't believe Arsene Wenger is actually buying players and not resting on his laurels. :eek:

Dick Advocaat is new coach of Serbian national team. Time to Dutch things up :D

I think we have the quality to top our EURO 2016 qualifying group. We're much better than Armenia, Albania and Denmark and even Portugal. Portugal was very weak in the World Cup, not a lot of young talent there and lots of fading older players. Plus Ronaldo can't do everything by himself.

(Also I really want to go to the Denmark game because of Lord Bendtner :D)

Bt0PyfSIgAAvZGv.jpg

CONFIRMED: Romelu Lukaku becomes our Club-record signing, arriving from Chelsea on a 5-year deal for a fee of £28million.

Another brilliant move by Chelsea. Sell a 21-year old rising star, buy back a 36-year old to replace him... Good move for Lukaku though.

Back