Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It does get warm in there. Glad you didn't have to wait, though! You just had one of the best metal + food + beer experiences imaginable, count yourself among the lucky few!

tCFYcYP.jpg

The title should be "Never Argue With the Brainwashed"

This story nevertheless reminds me of one of the most impressive things from a teacher I've ever witnessed. We were studying a political map of Germany in class. This was back in the mid-1990s, and much of the teaching material we had was a couple of years old. So the map we had not only showed West and East Germany, but also the borders of Germany in 1937 (before the Munich agreement) as was common. Germany gave up the claim on the territories in Poland and Russia only in 1992, so they were still represented on the maps. Anyway, my teacher explained that the date shown was 1937, because the Second World War started in 1938. I interrupted and said that the war started in 1939. We went back and forth a little and eventually stopped. The next day, the teacher stood up in front of class, said that I was right and the war started on 1. September 1939. Of course I was proud back then, but nowadays, I can't but admire my teacher's integrity of openly admitting that she was wrong rather than have her students learn bullshit. I've asked other people time and again, and all of them agreed that hardly a teacher would act this way.

How does it taste compared to other popular beers?
It kinda reminded me of a Fat Tire, but maybe not quite as bitter. Pretty good.

@Wästed The Great what's in an Iron Maiden burger? :confused:
IT was pretty spicy... I swear there was something hot in the burger itself! Plus, there is no AC in the bar, so it was pretty hot just sitting there... and, for some reason, the movie "The Fly" was playing, ew... ;)

My second beer last night was a Black Cauldron http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/413/28556/

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/413/28556/

I've asked other people time and again, and all of them agreed that hardly a teacher would act this way.
My high school history teacher used to do the same thing if someone challenged him. I found out later he would purposefully list one or two things wrong in a year to see who would challenge him.

IT was pretty spicy... I swear there was something hot in the burger itself! Plus, there is no AC in the bar, so it was pretty hot just sitting there... and, for some reason, the movie "The Fly" was playing, ew... ;)

My second beer last night was a Black Cauldron http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/413/28556/

I don't know how they've gotten away with not installing AC in that place, it's pretty ridiculous. As for the heat of the burger, I think the chipotle mayo has a little kick, but most of the heat comes from those cherry peppers - they use really hot ones. Once you bite one of them, the juice just seeps into everything else on the burger. I really like spicy food, though, so I thoroughly enjoy it!

Also, I want to try that beer!

Dude, it was just so hot in there! But very cool! Yeah, that may have been the deal, the cherry peppers... whew!! Also, I was not prepared for no credit/debit card service :) I am so not used to not carrying cash around! But they had an ATM. :)

Yeah, that Black Cauldron was really good! yummy :)

Being in a gang of four where the other three constantly talk about stupid crap that you don't care about is so very tiring.

Heard that!!

Sometimes its really hard to do so, but at a certain point in time you have to re-evaluate your group of friends and decide if its what you really want...

Back