Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm feeling a little ambitious tonight. Last night my kid took me to the 'roundhouse' in Aurora, then we went to his open mic night at The Comedy Shrine. I think I'm gonna try Kuma's Corner tonight... we'll see how traffic is, but its supposed to be about 45 minutes away.

Thursday night there is a band playing in the park in Hinsdale I wanna see, so I think I'm gonna try Giordano's pizza on the way down to that.

Then, if all goes well, Wiener's Circle on Friday before I leave town.

I'll be worn out by then :)

I'm feeling a little ambitious tonight. Last night my kid took me to the 'roundhouse' in Aurora, then we went to his open mic night at The Comedy Shrine. I think I'm gonna try Kuma's Corner tonight... we'll see how traffic is, but its supposed to be about 45 minutes away.

Thursday night there is a band playing in the park in Hinsdale I wanna see, so I think I'm gonna try Giordano's pizza on the way down to that.

Then, if all goes well, Wiener's Circle on Friday before I leave town.

I'll be worn out by then :)

Those all sound like great choices! Have fun! You're sure gonna eat a lot of great food.

More phone oddities:

I've had the Metallica and Iron Maiden versions of Remember Tomorrow play one after the other.

As a side-note, I really think Metallica did a great job covering it.

Very close call between the Metallica and Maiden one. I love both, but I'd give Maiden's an A- and Metallica's a borderline A.

About to crash now. Saap, you really need to learn to listen better. ::)

Yeah, it was great! I got lucky, since I was by myself, there was a seat at the bar, so I got to sit right down. It was freaking hot in there! I bet it was close to 100F inside... phew... and the Iron Maiden burger was pretty hot all by itself! Good music and a cool atmosphere. First time I got to have Trooper also, it was pretty good.

Back