Maiden Tour 2014 (SPOILER TAGS REQUIRED WITHIN)

(Possible) SETLIST INFO in SPOILERS and LINK!

I don't think this is anything new or unexpected (although 120 minutes; isn't that longer than shows from recent tours?) and I am not even sure how reliable this is, but for what it's worth (from FortaRock website):

Full set for Iron Maiden
14-04-2014
We are happy to announce that Iron Maiden will do a full set on FortaRock, 120 minutes, filled with classics such as
The Number of the Beast, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Moonchild, Seventh Son of Seventh Son, Can I Play With Madness, The Trooper
and many more! The definitive setlist is not confirmed yet.
That was the least spoiler-y spoiler that ever spoiled anything. Basically they're saying Iron Maiden is going to... be Iron Maiden. On stage. In front of some fans. While playing songs. For a normal Iron Maiden-y amount of time.

Hey you're spoiling it for people who
hoped for something else (e.g. a song not being in the set. ;-)

Last edited:
That was the least spoiler-y spoiler that ever spoiled anything. Basically they're saying Iron Maiden is going to... be Iron Maiden. On stage. In front of some fans. While playing songs. For a normal Iron Maiden-y amount of time.

Aw no....you spoiled it for me. :(

Aw no....you spoiled it for me. :(
Here's another spoiler for you: there will be lights, pyro and Eddies, and a short, hairy, hyperactive Brit running around and enticing the audience to "scream for him". Better sell your tickets, you might as well stay home now! :p

No, I meant the pyros, Eddies, Bruce running around etc! :lol:

I haven't read the press release. I want to stay in the dark this time.

Oh, then yes :lol: At least, I assume so... Iron Maiden without those things would hardly be Iron Maiden at all!

Actually, I'm kind of toying with the idea of not spoiling the set for myself, even though I won't be traveling to any gigs this year. It'd be kind of cool to wait for a pro-shot or high quality bootleg and have it revealed that way.

I'm going to ask the Fortarock attendees if there was any change from last year, and leave it at that.

More on the setlist from the official site:

More importantly, MAIDEN ENGLAND is the last of the band’s three retrospective tours covering the 1980’s period and will feature a set list representative of that entire decade. It is therefore very likely that Sonisphere will be the last chance ever to hear some of those early songs performed live

Very revealing!

Words to that effect were in the initial press release, and Bruce's blurb on the Sonisphere site.

Back