Iron Maiden Tour 2025 - Discussion

Adrian and Nicko were actually together yesterday
That is a possibility, since they are both around Monaco.

Still, I think H is on a fishing trip and Nicko is spending time with Rebecca as it's their 35th anniversary (and has said that spending time in the French/Monagasque riviera was a bucket list item for them). Nathalie and Rebecca are close friends, so they probably met up, as they are both in the same area.

Unless there is a Steve/Dave/Janick sighting in France, there is nothing.

Bruce is resting and probably jetlagged.

Nicko is celebrating his 35th wedding anniversary.

Adrian is removing wildlife from French lakes.

Steve is likely working on something British Lion related.

So, if Janick is seen anywhere in Europe that's not the north of England or London and Dave is seen anywhere but Hawaii, there might be something.

But as of now, it's just a coincidence.
Meanwhile, Kevin Shirley was spotted out and about carrying a shotgun. Apparently he's looking for someone called 'Fony Pewton' or something like that?

Bruce is resting and probably jetlagged.

Nicko is celebrating his 35th wedding anniversary.

Adrian is removing wildlife from French lakes.

Steve is likely working on something British Lion related.

So, if Janick is seen anywhere in Europe that's not the north of England or London and Dave is seen anywhere but Hawaii, there might be something.
Adrian and Nicko were actually together yesterday
Griffin (son of Bruce) is on his way to Paris too.

images

Could be, but also every other album tour had a 2 years cycle. FP is an album tour. So, who knows what they will do with this next tour.
Since they have plans until 2026, I think they will decide then what to do - another year of the new tour that started in 2025 or an album release and tour for it in 2027/2028. 3-years of the same tour is too much (2 years is normal and enough), although I think with less shows per year they will continue as the band is in very good shape. Yes, Nicko too for the situation, as long as the tempos are right. The 3rd leg in 2022 was needed in a way, while the only exception is the 2014 leg. So they will follow the current album tour with a Hits tour, but for 2 years again. Interestingly, this type of tours initially were only 1 year. Imagine how different of them we could have gotten if they had continued with this approach.
I think they will surprise us again.
Agreed. Anniv tour would the most interesting in terms of a stage and setlist.

I found the interview in which Bruce mentioned that he and Steve discussed some tour ideas (how seriously we don't know). It's from 2021, several days after the release of SJ. I'm not saying these ideas are likely, I think an Anniv tour is much more likely now, but it's nice to save it and remember it:

''There will be, I'm certain, another tour in which we will do some songs that we haven't played for a long, long time. There are all kinds of ways, we got such a repertoire now, there are all kinds of ways you can cut and slice it. I mean, Steve and myself, we once discussed, 'Wow, what if we went out and we did our whole set of all the epics?', like 'Alexander the Great,' 'Seventh Son of the Seventh Son,' you know, just epics. And we went 'Yeah, that would be cool.' And then you could go back and do different versions of other things as well, like, 'The Number of the Beast' in its entirety.''

The first sentence basically confirmed the current tour 2 years earlier.

About a recording of a new album, this is worth mentioning:
''And then we had a gap of several months, probably six-seven. In the gap, we said, 'Well, what are we going to do?' Adrian could go do a lot of fishing, Dave could go lie on the beach next to his house in Hawaii... 'Why don't we take two or three months? Let's go and use some of the energy from playing live, and let's go do an album. Why not?' And that was the thinking. And Nicko, funnily enough, Nicko turned up and he was all grumpy. 'Oh, I don't know why we're doing this, I was happy in Florida...' And we said, 'Well, it seemed like a good idea. You don't have to be here for the whole time, you can go back to Florida.''

I'm starting to feel assured band's next step will be the 50 Anni Tour embracing two forthcoming years: 2025 - 2026. If they decide to record and release a brand new album it would be in 2026 (recording) and releasing in 2027.
1. 2025: European Tour with 25 - 30 dates
2. 2026: Worldwide leg with 45 - 50 dates

I'm starting to feel assured band's next step will be the 50 Anni Tour embracing two forthcoming years: 2025 - 2026. If they decide to record and release a brand new album it would be in 2026 (recording) and releasing in 2027.

I'm starting to think they will be done (at least with touring) by 2027.

This. New album in 2026/2027, beyond that idk.
Steve mentioned an idea of releasing albums without touring (odd idea coming from Maiden), but for now Maiden are not slowing down the concerts, so. And with less shows than normal per year will be easier. I think there will be one more new album, they want it and for sure will tour it. Also, I doubt they have plans for 2027 yet.

Which again--as it's been brought up before--coincides nicely with Bruce suddenly resurrecting his solo career out of the blue. Yes, he'd been planning on making another album since 2014 or whenever, but I'm not so sure any of those plans involved touring the album. Someone in the Maiden camp might want to be done touring, and it's someone important enough that the band doesn't want to replace them. Meanwhile, Bruce still feels like he has more in the tank.

The obvious choice is Nicko, despite his herculean work to get back into playing shape post-stroke. Maybe that was just to fulfill his obligations for the current tour, or maybe even as far as he's come, he feels like he can't do it much longer. Who knows. All speculation, of course.

I'd love to be wrong, though. In a perfect world, we'd get a stream of Maiden albums and live shows forever, but we all know the end is close. Whether it's 2027 or 2037 (somehow), it's not terribly far off.

Last edited:
Back