Chris Cornell Survivor - Fell On Black Days Wins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many strong songs here. The first 3-4 songs of each album are just too good.

Voting for Four Walled World + the last 5 songs.

ELIMINATED
Four Walled World
Somewhere
Searching With My Good Eye Closed
Mind Riot
Holy Water

We only need to eliminate 2 more songs and then Superunknown can enter!

All these votes for Call Me A Dog and Wooden Jesus really hurt my soul.

Voted, regrettably, for Times of Trouble, Your Savior, and Room.

ELIMINATED
Times Of Trouble
Your Savior

Superunknown joins the game!

In writing the next album, the band members allowed themselves more freedom than on past records. They also spent much more time recording it than they have on any of the previous albums. This all culminated in what is widely considered as Soundgarden's crowning achievement.

Superunknown debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 album chart. Two of the songs won Grammy Awards, while the album itself wast nominated for a Grammy for Best Rock Album. It is Soundgarden's most successful album, having been certified five times platinum in the United States, and selling over 9 million copies worldwide. It is also much longer than previous albums, with 15 songs clocking in at 70 minutes, as the band didn't want to have to argue over what should be cut.

It's really hard for me to vote anything off this round except a couple TOTD songs (to advance the game) + Head Down and Half (the only clearly weak songs left).

I love Superunknown. I think it's a near perfect album, even if every song isn't perfect. The only thing it suffers from is being overly long, which could have been solved by cutting the two songs I'm voting for. Overall, it's a dark, triumphantly bleak and powerful, crushing album.

Great album, but Superunknown indeed might have benefited from having a few less songs.

Voting for:

Mailman
Head Down
Kickstand
Fresh Tendrils
4th of July
Half

So there are two options here. I could eliminate the 3 songs that have 4 votes and move on to the next round, OR I could also include everything with at least 3 votes. 7 songs is more than I'd like to eliminate in a single round, but it would advance the game faster and we'd actually be able to move on to the next album due to the promotion of the TotD and Badmotorfinger songs.

Thoughts?

ELIMINATED
Call Me A Dog (Farce alert.. <_<)
Slaves & Bulldozers
Room A Thousand Years Wide
Limo Wreck
Kickstand
Fresh Tendrils
Like Suicide

PROMOTED
Say Hello 2 Heaven
Reach Down