Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
think some of the NPFTD gigs were played before the album was out too, I've a boot from Dublin and the crowd haven't a clue what to do in the "fetch your daughter" part of BYDTTS

think some of the NPFTD gigs were played before the album was out too, I've a boot from Dublin and the crowd haven't a clue what to do in the "fetch your daughter" part of BYDTTS

Also Public Enema Number One if I remeber correctly.

I know that rumours for 2018 tour are TRUE. That's all I can say.
So you can't say anything else at all?
You're still saying stuff.
I can't say. I work with promoters...
You have some real problems not saying stuff.
That's all I can say that the rumour is true. Nothing more, sorry.
But you've already told us it's a Priest/Ghost/Maiden tour & that you work with the promoters.
I bet it's Cried making another account.
:D

There are some rumours on the official Maiden website regarding a gig in Barcelona in late Spring, as well as shows in Malaga (no mention about when) and Tenerife (early August). The Barcelona gig would allegedly be at Palau Sant Jordi, which does not seem to suggest a gig supported by Judas Priest and Ghost.

There are some rumours on the official Maiden website regarding a gig in Barcelona in late Spring, as well as shows in Malaga (no mention about when) and Tenerife (early August). The Barcelona gig would allegedly be at Palau Sant Jordi, which does not seem to suggest a gig supported by Judas Priest and Ghost.

Is that the out door venue they played on the Maiden England tour a few years ago? If so why does that not suggest Ghost and Priest?

do the rumours suggest what type of tour this might be? I.e. new album or hits?

Is that the out door venue they played on the Maiden England tour a few years ago? If so why does that not suggest Ghost and Priest?

Palau Sant Jordi is an indoor venue (capacity of 17000). Maiden have played there a few times (BNW tour in 2000, GMETID tour in 2003, AMOLAD tour in 2006, ME tour in 2014). It was packed to the rafters in 2006...

do the rumours suggest what type of tour this might be? I.e. new album or hits?

The sources (one for Barcelona and Malaga, another one mentioning Tenerife and also Malaga) did, apparently, not know the nature of the tour. Sorry.

Would that be unusual for them to play so many venues in Spain? Also, have they ever played on the Canary Islands before?

EDIT judging by the date for the Tenerife gig, could it be a stop off on the way back from the americas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back