Steve Harris' House

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
STEVE HARRIS Wants To Turn His English House Into 'Boutique Hotel' For IRON MAIDEN Fans

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/st...use-into-boutique-hotel-for-iron-maiden-fans/

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Steve is getting really desperate to sell his house, but he's so right. Iron Maiden fans would totally stay there. I'm pretty sure we had a discussion about his house (perhaps in the chat) and suggested something very similar to this. We could totally have a 5-star Maidenfans meetup at Steve's house. If we could afford it.

I think that house has to be the most stereotypical 'famous rockstar's' house ever. Hey, I've got an idea! So if everybody contributed 50 quid... how many of us would we need to be to... buy it?

It's not just the price, it's the maintenance. Otherwise Harris wouldn't sell the house, because it wouldn't cost him anything to have it.
Btw, I'm up for this plan. We should get some quotes.

Usually there'd be county-level fees too, I believe. In any case that's all maintenance (from your budget's viewpoint) and the house you don't live in is the most expensive one, ever.

Back