Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's *very* attractive.:yes:
*Lawsuit incoming...*

the-yngwie-malmsteen-wall-of-marshalls_o_1009164.jpg

:p

Also AFAIK the TBOS tour set was, for the first time, choosen mainly by Bruce and not Steve, who stated that it's better for the singer to choose songs he'd like to sing at this stage of their career. If they continue like that, I doubt that Bruce will choose any Blaze songs (apart from The Clansman) to sing.

I'd say that there is higher chance of them playing Killers (one of Bruce's favourite Maiden songs that he didn't sing on), than any song from Blaze period that isn't Clansman.

Bruce has been choosing what songs they play (in collaboration with Steve) for quite some time now and we probably have to thank him for bringing songs like Revelations back to the setlist as far as 2003.

Honestly, I'd bet it's 50/50 between Bruce and Steve. It's not too hard of a song to sing, it goes down decently well live, it's short and simple and the band can probably play it with basically no practice at all at this point.

Haha I think the band select songs that generally require as little practice as possible. I know lots of us on here use wrathchild to vent our frustration with setlists but in its defence it is a cool song. However I will be disappointed if it creeps into the next tour lol.

Bruce has been choosing what songs they play (in collaboration with Steve) for quite some time now and we probably have to thank him for bringing songs like Revelations back to the setlist as far as 2003.
For me it's hard to believe. The last tour he struggled a lot with children and red and the black, but he pulled out in a excelent form songs like TBOS and HBTN

For me it's hard to believe. The last tour he struggled a lot with children and red and the black, but he pulled out in a excelent form songs like TBOS and HBTN

Believe what you want; Bruce chose the setlist and has been having a big say on everything for many years now. As far as I am concerned, he was singing Children of the Damned way better than 30 years ago.

Believe what you want; Bruce chose the setlist and has been having a big say on everything for many years now. As far as I am concerned, he was singing Children of the Damned way better than 30 years ago.
Only the second night, the first he struggled with some songs and still the old man sounds amazing

Nova Rock asked a friend of mine to remove the fake LOTB tour 2018 from his site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back