Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I just love it when the newspapers plaster "HELLISH SUMMERS WILL LAST TILL 2022" all over front pages, yet weather forecast can't even predict rain one day in advance. Fake news IMO.

Clickbait. My unpopular opinion would be that it's better to have 40(c) 3 months in a row, than 0 for 10 days.
I still remember summer of 2009, I was working on one of the islands and the soil was above 40(c). There's a big sea lake there (a big cove, acres, with a very narrow entrance), and its internal temperature was straight 30 degrees. It was a funny feeling, you're wet, but not cooled off.

I was just about to post something to that effect.
_Bruce_Dickinson_f_3404257b.jpg

I wonder what you get someone like Bruce for his birthday?
Alliance_Airlines_Fokker_F70_wrapped_up_at_Brisbane_Airport_%28cropped%29.jpg

I have Montsegur stuck in my head. The chorus. Usually I find that earworms are good songs. I don't know what to think. Hmm...

My ticket for the Sunday of Reading Festival arrived today. Muse are headlining and they are all I'm interested in watching. Liam Gallagher is on before them though, but I'm not sure which one of the brothers from Oasis is though - the one who is trying to be a serious musician or the dickhead?

I think Liam is generally considered the bigger dickhead, but yeah, they both have a reputation of being dickheads.

Remember though, they had one of the biggest bands in the world. Surely that counts for something?

Nowadays I'd take Axl Rose over Dave Mustaine. At least he didn't become a religious zealot and a conspiracy nut.

Back