NOW WATCHING

X9iYhJP.jpg

I've been watching A LOT of movies lately. My brother recommended a website that posts movies after they've been in theaters for over a month and thanks to my big screen tv and surround sound, I have my personal theater.

Out of all the ones that I have seen the only ones that still stand out to me are the new King Kong reboot, which was made to set up a Godzilla vs. King Kong sequel and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman was VERY enjoyable, very well made and I loved her arc as the film progressed. I won't say too much about it, even in spoiler tags as I could go on for days, but great great film.

King Kong is a classic monster movie, but I enjoyed the visuals which were a call back to Apocalypse Now. Very fun and I liked watching Tom Hiddlestine in something other than a Marvel movie.

Watched Extraordinary: The Stan Romanek story on Netflix last night. Spooky. Claims to be the best documented UFO abduction story.

When I'm able to re-up my subscription I'll check it out then. Ghost crap and UFO stuff I'm there lol. Last good series I watched on Netflix was The Expanse, great sci-fi detective story with Thomas Jane (The Punisher 2004). Great job on both the Sci and the Fi.

I watched The Founder on the plane yesterday .. really interesting movie ... a good biopic with some fine actors. Entertaining and informative.

I never reported back on Wonder Woman. Yes, definitely one of the better ones from the Marvel and DC universes to me. Only a handful of small gripes other than a couple of historical WTFs. It needs a sequel, and I'd be very surprised if it doesn't get one.

Oh, I am, but I'm having a real hard time getting through the Season Two melodrama garbage. It's like...can't James, Josie, Nadine, and all of Windam Earle stuff just fall into a deep, dark hole already?!

Back