NOW WATCHING

Up to Homeland S06E06
Poor Quinn. Dude really can't catch a break. Shot in S2. Accidentally kills a kid in S3. Carrie sabotages his attempt to take out Haqqani who killed a lot of people he knew. He is shot again in S4, gives up but lives anyway, then is beaten up again, gassed and forcefully resuscitated which might've fucked him up for good. Then in S6, he was beaten up, had rocks thrown at him, Carrie sabotaged him, got arrested, got beaten up again... Fucking hell.

Night crawler was really good. The soundtrack was so bad though. It didn't even fit the movie and took me out of it a few times.

Starting watching the new Stephen King-based series The Mist. Three episodes in so far and it's looking great. Catchy and entertaining.

Hmmmmm. Almost everything I've read about it since it premiered is pretty bad, but I liked the trailer...

I don't really recall noticing that. In what way was the music crap?
It just seemed so out of place and low budget. Like it was something you'd expect in a short indie film where the director had to put something together, not something with a hired composer and a budget of 8 million. Tonally it was just off.

I think it was the scene at the end where the guy he was working with dies. You'd expect something a little more intense/dramatic but it's just this bluesy guitar thing.

I suppose the music itself wasn't crap, but it didn't fit the movie IMO.

Up to Homeland S06E06
Poor Quinn. Dude really can't catch a break. Shot in S2. Accidentally kills a kid in S3. Carrie sabotages his attempt to take out Haqqani who killed a lot of people he knew. He is shot again in S4, gives up but lives anyway, then is beaten up again, gassed and forcefully resuscitated which might've fucked him up for good. Then in S6, he was beaten up, had rocks thrown at him, Carrie sabotaged him, got arrested, got beaten up again... Fucking hell.
S06E08
When you thought it can't get worse... Poor guy :(

Last edited:
Homeland S6 finale
giphy.gif

Quinn :(

Man this show is a fucking rollercoaster. I did a fist bump when I saw Dar Adal in jail, but then seeing Keane at the end and rewatching Dar Adal's thoughts about her... Damn. The show is as exciting as ever. Glad we're getting 2 more seasons.

Quinn though :( Rupert Friend deserves all the awards for this season...

I need to watch Homeland season 6...

About Lost season 6 by the way? It's been a slow watch. About halfway through. It's just not exciting anymore. Season 5 is my favourite, and then everything came to a complete halt. It's almost excitement in reverse, just want it to be over.

Bland characters apart from Marlow, but the visual spectacle totally made up for it. Visually one of the best movies of the year. Incredible CGI for Kong and the other monsters. Didn't take itself too seriously and broke some cliches, like the heroic sacrifice of that one guy and the grand speech to convince the villain he's wrong.

Back