Steve Harris

Thanks for the effort. Whole affair is really pointless.

Colchester Arts Centre (England) - Thursday 27th July 2017 -
Rock & Blues Custom Show (England) - Friday 28th July 2017
Ramblin' Man Fair (England) - Saturday 29th July 2017 -
Steelhouse Festival (Wales) - Sunday 30th July 2017 -
Riverside, Newcastle (England) - Tuesday 1st August 2017
Classic Grand, Glasgow (Scotland) - Wednesday 2nd August 2017 -
Warehouse 23, Wakefield (England) - Thursday 3rd August 2017 -

Wacken Open Air (Germany) - 3-5th August 2017
Frann Club, Berlin (Germany) - Sunday 6th August 2017 -
Hirsch, Nurenburg (Germany) - Monday 7th August 2017 -
Leyendas del Rock, Alicante (Spain) - 9-12th August 2017 -
Luxor, Cologne(Germany) - Friday 11th August 2017 -
Bastard Club, Osnabrueck (Germany) - Saturday 12th August 2017 -

Vega, Copehagen (Denmark) - Sunday 13th August 2017 -
Gröna Lund Tivoli, Stockholm - (Sweden) - Tuesday 15th August 2017 -
More Than Festival (Slovakia) - Thursday 17th August 2017
Sabaton Open Air (Sweden) - Saturday 19th August 2017 -
John Dee, Oslo (Norway) - Sunday 20th August 2017

Monsters Of Rock Cruise - Feb 2018

Vega, Copehagen (Denmark) - Sunday 13th August 2017 -
Gröna Lund Tivoli, Stockholm - (Sweden) - Tuesday 15th August 2017 -
More Than Festival (Slovakia) - Thursday 17th August 2017
Sabaton Open Air (Sweden) - Saturday 19th August 2017 -
John Dee, Oslo (Norway) - Sunday 20th August 2017

I'm sorry, but I still expect this to be a mistake. That's a lot of traveling back and forth - but then the festival in Slovakia might be considered that important that they're just going to fly in and then go back? I don't know.

I'll see if I'll be able to make it to the Stockholm show. There's no presale with the tickets though.

Stockholm ==> More Than Festival (Zvolenská Slatina, Slovakia)
Without a break that's around 21 and a half hours driving. That's possible in two nights and two days (at least between five and six hours per day/night average).

More Than Festival (Zvolenská Slatina, Slovakia) ==> Sabaton Open Air (Falun, Sweden)
Without a break that's around 23 hours driving. That's possible in two nights and two days (around six hours per day/night average).

I'm sorry, but I still expect this to be a mistake. That's a lot of traveling back and forth - but then the festival in Slovakia might be considered that important that they're just going to fly in and then go back? I don't know.

I'll see if I'll be able to make it to the Stockholm show. There's no presale with the tickets though.
It's come off their own website

Gröna Lund is a theme park with a small stage and a big stage. Steve Harris is playing the small stage and you pay for entry, not a ticket. Since the park holds over 15 000 I'm sure you will get in :)

I think British Lion should dig into the Maiden catalog a bit. Their setlist have been the same for 5 years now.

That's not true. Two new songs,"Bible Black" and "Spitfire" were added in 2015:

I'm looking forward to hearing the studio version of Bible Black! One of their best songs.

And I wonder if they will play any more new songs this year.

Last edited:
Back