10 Bands...

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
This game is currently going around Facebook, so why not have it here too. First one to correctly answer gets to post their list.

I've seen these bands live, but one is a lie. Any guesses which one?

01. Turisas
02. 3 Doors Down
03. Dio
04. Korn
05. Motörhead
06. Alice Cooper
07. Bob Dylan
08. Papa Roach
09. Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Iced Earth

Hmm, interesting. Dylan fan then or now?

I'm surprised you didn't see Dio at some point; altho' it occurs to me that you probably meant the band & not Dio himself. Pedantry here: "Alice Cooper" is Cooper's band name too, as is "Dio"; but is Bob Dyan & his band called "Bob Dylan"? You said bands, but for all three of those I just thought of the artist first...

Me next!

1. Battle Beast
2. Sabaton
3. Sonata Arctica
4. Sharon, Lois, and Bram
5. The Trews
6. Alice Cooper
7. Xandria
8. Delain
9. Barenaked Ladies
10. Great Big Sea

I actually meant Dio, the band. I saw the man with Heaven and Hell twice. The sad thing is that I already had my ticket for a 2010 solo gig when the news hit. :(

Well, we know LC has seen Sabaton and Battle Beast, since he posted this two days ago: "Last night I saw Sabaton in Montreal at Club Soda. The supporting acts were Leaves' Eyes and Battle Beast." I also seem to recall that he saw Delain, because it lead to a mini-discussion about their cute singer. So that leaves 7 left. I'll guess Alice Cooper.

I withdraw that, as I think Alice Cooper toured with Maiden at some point not too long ago. I'll change my guess to Sharon, Lois and Bram. I have never ever heard of them.

Back