The Official Book of Souls Tour 2017 Thread (Warning: Spoilers Within)

my final guess

IESF
SOL
KILLERS
DOG
TRATB
TROOPER
POWERSLAVE
GREAT UNKNOWN
BOS
HBTN
FOTD
IM
--------
NOTB
BB
WY

We should also keep in mind that, like the infamous "Countdown Begins" video, the final setlist could have evolved since the photo was taken.

if you look real close where children would be the first mark could be a K then you see what could be a double L then an E after the E it looks like 2 letters left

K _ LLE_ _

thats killers to me

if you look real close where children would be the first mark could be a K then you see what could be a double L then an E after the E it looks like 2 letters left

K _ LLE_ _

thats killers to me
Could be, but the last letter doesn't look very S-like. However, Bruce is a big fan of the song, so it's definitely a possibility.

This whole thing is a hilarious excercise in confirmation bias :p

If they seriously played Killers I'd be very damn impressed. They probably won't though, and I think you all might be reading too much into that mess of letters that very likely says "Children" and not "Killers" considering everything.

But hey, at least we might get TGU, which would definitely be pretty cool. Not that there's anything wrong with Tears, but hearing another live take from TBoS is very cool.

e: Thanks a lot you guys, now I see "Killers" too. I'm going to be incredibly disappointed come Saturday, aren't I?

e2: No, wait, that's definitely "Children". The K is actually an H and the C is just barely visible as a smudge. If you look at where the lines start it wouldn't make any sense for it to be anything other than Children either.

If they seriously played Killers I'd be very damn impressed. They probably won't though, and I think you all might be reading too much into that mess of letters that very likely says "Children" and not "Killers" considering everything.

But hey, at least we might get TGU, which would definitely be pretty cool. Not that there's anything wrong with Tears, but hearing another live take from TBoS is very cool.

e: Thanks a lot you guys, now I see "Killers" too. I'm going to be incredibly disappointed come Saturday, aren't I?

e2: No, wait, that's definitely "Children". The K is actually an H and the C is just barely visible as a smudge. If you look at where the lines start it wouldn't make any sense for it to be anything other than Children either.

Actually yeah looking real close I can actually make out a D where I thought it was a double L so i can see
_LDRE_

zVXUN8s.jpg

Last edited:
Bugger, I just noticed all this . . . Anyway, very similar set to last year. Does anyone think they might toggle a couple of songs night-to-night, like in 2000 and 2010?

What did they toggle in 2000?
The Fallen Angel with The Mercenary on the European part of the tour, around june 2000, before they went with The Mercenary in each set.

At the end of the tour, in january, Out of the Silent Planet and The Fallen Angel were inserted into the set. For the last show of the tour, Rock in Rio, both songs were withdrawn and Run to the Hills was included instead.

Back