Helloween & Gamma Ray

I would love to see Kiske sing or at least join in on some Deris songs. There's some great stuff they never play live that they should pull out because Kiske would sound great and some are very classic Helloween power metal. Songs like Salvation, If A Mountain Could Talk, Final Fortune, Dreambound, the list goes on. They have much great material they ignore.

@Ariana I tagged you because I'm not sure if you've seen all these. :)

So many photos. Gets me thinking these two ex-Helloween members and H might have wanted to do a whole album.

B7Z23wZCQAAFCyv.jpg

00d493630f71cb1365904c07f95b63a3.jpg

kiskekaiadrian.jpg

kiskekaiadrian.jpg

10986057_416152108542435_1577762668_n.jpg

122679707.jpg

1196804701_f.jpg

1996-adrian-kiske-instant-clarity.jpg

Sheesh, they're really building it up aren't they? Only this, as of yet:
2017-10-21 Mexico City (Arena Ciudad De Mexico) MX
2017-10-28 Sao Paulo (Espaço Das Américas) BR
2017-10-29 Sao Paulo (Espaço Das Américas ) BR
2017-11-11 Stuttgart (Porsche Arena) DE
2017-11-14 London (O2 Brixton Academy) GB
2017-11-18 Milan (Alcatraz) IT
2017-12-09 Madrid (Barclaycard Arena) ES

Dream Theater and Opeth both did that too for recent tours. It must be the thing to do now.

The tour was announced three MONTHS ago and still no US dates announced (though they were promised). Perhaps they can't find a promoter? Should not have announced the tour then!

Helloween will never have problems selling tickets in Europe, Japan or South America.. but the USA ? Perhaps their best bet is to find a co-headliner thats popular in the current US rock\metal concert circuit -or- do a few music festivals .

As much as it pains me to say it, Helloween has always been a niche metal band here in the USA and the casual concert-goer isn't likely to pay $35 to see a german metal band on a nostalgia tour.

Don't get me wrong, I'd give my left nut to see them live and I've already partitioned my piggy bank in anticipation as I suspect I will be flying north or out to the west coast (I cant imagine them playing in the southeast US).

It probably doesn't take much to record one cheesy power metal song :p Doubt they'll make more than one song, but I think they won't stop at this one tour.

But, just in case, I need to go check how much would it cost for me to go to Sofia and back and see if I can make it to this show in December.

Nice warm-up for the tour! Not a big fan of the chorus. But that instrumental part (starting here). Nice.

Last edited:
Back