Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Why do spambots spam every subforum except for Best of / Worst of Polls forum?

511217_1.jpg

Browsing through Encycolopaedia Metallum, and just noticing reviews and scores. If we take scores with 10+ reviews as effective, Maiden makes 3 albums above 90% score, Somewhere in Time (93), Powerslave(92), Seventh Son (90). Metallica has just one album, Ride the Lightning (94), same as Bruce Dickinson's The Chemical Wedding with the score of 92% in 16 reviews (which would tie it with Powerslave for whooping 2nd spot of combined discography). Some other big names;

Megadeth - Rust In Peace (90)
Slayer - Hell Awaits (94)
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality (94) Sabbath Bloody Sabbath (94), Paranoid (93), Sabotage (91), Heaven and Hell (90)
Death - Spiritual Healing (91), Symbolic (93), Human (94)

Meh, I always found that I disagree with quite a few metal-archives.com album ratings. They show the average opinion metal listeners have about albums, which is interesting, I guess.

I aced that stupid presentation. I've been trying to pass that subject for years so I was super stressed out and couldn't concentrate well enough to prepare notes... so I went in with a few sentences from the internet and just contradicted everything the girl said to support my stance :D

Slipped on black ice today, landed right on my back with no time to react whatsoever. Hurt like a bitch but no injuries, only this nasty headache from the impact.

Back