Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated
Enter Sandman
The Unforgiven
Until it Sleeps
That Was Just Your Life

Sorry about the delay, I've had issues with the forum being down. Also the top seeded songs join the game.

Mechanix Is Better, Master Of Puppets, Sad But True, King Nothing, St. Anger, Atlas, Rise!, Moth Into Flame.

Of course not, St. Anger is literal garbage. But nothing off Kill Em All is better than the remaining black album songs, minimum one HTSD song deserves to be in the top 10 (personally I'd say Halo On Fire, but any of the remaining three will do), one song each from Load and ReLoad should be in there, Ktulu belongs nowhere near the top 10.

Mechanix Is Better, Seek & Destroy, Master Of Puppets, Sad But True, Atlas, Rise!, Moth Into Flame.

Eliminated:
Sad But True
Wherever I May Roam
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long

Seek and Destroy
Fade to Black
Creeping Death
Ktulu
Battery
Master of Puppets
Blackened
Justice
One
Atlas Rise

This would be a satisfying top ten IMO.

Do people remember how badly Atlas Rise was received by some? It's now the most popular song of the album. :lol:

I like Atlas and Moth a lot (both 9 or 10/10's for me), but neither is as good as Spit Out the Bone or Halo on Fire. I don't understand people.

Atlas is my favorite on the album, easily. Spit Out the Bone is up there too, should be in the top 20.

Back