BRUCE DICKINSON ALBUMS SURVIVOR 2016: Results -> The Chemical Wedding wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Really should've been on the album instead of Welcome To the Pit. Then again I have the American version with both, though I think the flow would be better without Pit regardless.

Top 6
01. The Chemical Wedding ◄0
02. Accident Of Birth ◄0
03. Tyranny Of Souls ◄0
04. Balls To Picasso ◄0
05. Skunkworks ◄0
06. Tattooed Millionaire
◄0

I never knew that Cain was a bonus track until recently since I'm a Yank and only had that version and the song is track 11 whereas most bonus tracks are just thrown on at the end of the album.

Welcome to the Pit is seriously an awful, awful song. Empire of the Clouds is so much better.

I really need to go back and listen to Tyranny. I remember it being a weaker Chemical Wedding, and I can't really remember any of the songs other than Kill Devil Hill and the Navigation one and parts of the title track. Oh and I think the opening song was pretty good, too.

I remember it being a weaker Chemical Wedding, and I can't really remember any of the songs other than Kill Devil Hill and the Navigation one and parts of the title track.
Well, that's pretty much all that the album has to offer. :)

Oh and I think the opening song was pretty good, too.
No, it is not! :D (to be honest, it sounded like a promising opener to me at first but after several listenings, it seems it cannot really stand on its own. The fact that its status of opener makes it herald that terrible production must have an influence on my appreciation of it, so I would give another chance if I could hear it live.

Back