Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Buses always screw me over in the morning. I miss the one I'm supposed to get on by a hair because it arrives early and the next one arrives 5 minutes later than it should so I definitely won't make it to school in time.

When my commuter train arrived at the station I wanted to change on last night, I saw the other train waiting at the other platform. I was in the first carriage and everything was empty, so nothing and no-one blocked me. I ran out and down the stairs and up to the other platform only to see the train leave right at that moment. The next one was to arrive 25 minutes later because of construction work. It was below freezing (yes, below freezing) and apparently, nobody saw the need to delay the train by one minute to ensure at least one person could manage to change. Something tells me this would only happen in Berlin.

2 tests passed in 2 days :nana:

Also finally finished and sent 2 essays today.

2 more essays left to send this week. 2 tests left to take this week, both on Friday, one right after the other :confused:

Lots of 2's here.

Gotta get up in 5 hours for an exam and it's heavily snowing outside. No need for a dream tonight, I'll see the nightmare on the road in the morning.

Tomorrow's weather will be interesting. The wind is going to turn from southerly to northerly around late afternoon/early evening (prevening).

Back