Iron Maiden pictures

Do you know when the BL rehearsal pic was taken, Talisman? Was it just before the current tour?

Bruce Holmes :p

nUZ4FvlmVxw.jpg

v2vjXzHHnbE.jpg

Where did you find these @Naty ? I have trouble with deducing the year. H's shape of his hair looks like 1986-1988 mullet, but Nicko's is not blond. I thought he dyed in blonde in 1986. Could be 1984 or 1985 then? Perhaps an early 1986 pic (or else a late 1985 one) before Nicko dyed his hair.

Last edited:
A pity. I love Sherlock Holmes. To bad the band doesn't share the same passion. Steve thought Bruce almost had to be brought to the funny farm. Right after this photo session he grabbed Adrian and Dave by the shoulders, looked them urgently in the eyes and said... "We've got to write without him!"

Where did you find these @Naty ? I have trouble with deducing the year. H's shape of his hair looks like 1986-1988 mullet, but Nicko's is not blond. I thought he dyed in blonde in 1986. Could be 1984 or 1985 then? Perhaps an early 1986 pic (or else a late 1985 one) before Nicko dyed his hair.

From the website I got it, it's on a 1986 -1987 album... but I don't know the exact date.

Back