The Hangover Thread

After ingesting nearly 3 litres of cider last night, I found this on my Youtube history multiple times.

Fucking hell, the hangover. I exceeded my limit HARD last night. Friends put me on a taxi already at midnight, when I still hadn't completed all my quests for the night. According to a classmate though, he happened to overhear a clique of girls saying: "Those G3 guys (my class) are jerks but at least Anselm (Saap) is polite." Still feeling unfulfilled, why the heck did I choose this night to be too intoxicated.

Summarising the events of last night turns out to be really ironic. In the process of consuming crazy amounts of alcohol to build up liquid courage to talk to the girl, I became so intoxicated that I couldn't even speak. I also lost nearly 2 kg of bodily fluids over the evening and morning.

Or use your politeness to your advantage and just talk to her. Can you find an excuse to do some guitar wizardry?

That's a good starting point of discussion if you want to like, hit her up on Facebook or something....:p

It's a dilemma that has bugged me all day. I almost did the Facebook thing but decided to have a conversation with a classmate of hers whom I have talked to before. I hope it won't send the wrong signals. The situation is confusing overall: on the one hand I don't want to exchange our first words on Facebook because that could make it more awkward irl, but then again, having this thing linger on and on is no joy either.
Or use your politeness to your advantage and just talk to her. Can you find an excuse to do some guitar wizardry?

I think I'll let things take their course naturally for a while and then resort to action when I can't bear it anymore.

It's a dilemma that has bugged me all day. I almost did the Facebook thing but decided to have a conversation with a classmate of hers whom I have talked to before. I hope it won't send the wrong signals. The situation is confusing overall: on the one hand I don't want to exchange our first words on Facebook because that could make it more awkward irl, but then again, having this thing linger on and on is no joy either..

A conversation with a classmate of hers. If that friend was a close classmates of hers she will know everything by now.....:p Anyways, you see her on a regular basis right? if so, I would agree on not doing the FB thing and perhaps talk to her on Monday?

We should start a separate thread for this.

I'm sorry, sometimes when you don't have anyone to complain to in real life you have to scream in a forum :D.

A conversation with a classmate of hers. If that friend was a close classmates of hers she will know everything by now..... :p

That's what I'm hoping.
Anyways, you see her on a regular basis right?

I see her at random times around school, mostly during lunch break. They always have this group thing going on.

Back