The Pop Thread

This looks pretty hot?

6172.jpg

Yacht Rock song #1

This looks pretty hot?
Sixes' post is Exhibit A in the case for bringing back the "Dislike" button. :p

I apologize if this ends up hijacking the thread for a while, but if the "hottest" album cover is just boobs, then see the following (but The Sounds is still the best):
pixies-surfer-rosa-25.jpg

and
album%20art%20final.jpeg
The latter is a damn good modern pop album too.

Last edited:
Are we still being drooling geezers?

64.jpg

422461.jpg

(these two must have been taken at the same session, right? Right? Well, at least the photographer must be the same bloke)

or

Is-This-It.jpg

Wait, ye need boobs? Well, let's leave that to Liam Gallagher...

BE_Artwork.jpg

But let's get back to the original topic (or at least let's pretend to do so :ninja:) - musicals and Disney songs are also essentially "pop", right?

There was a time I was seriously obsessed with those.

(hmm, for some strange reason I always can't help but to think of @SixesAlltheway around the 1:05 mark... :D )

Of course, if ye really want to continue that previous conversation, here's a mostly naked redhead with a foot fetish for ye:

Last edited:
(hmm, for some strange reason I always can't help but to think of @SixesAlltheway around the 1:05 mark... :D )

Thought you were referring to the Tangled video here..."What, I don't have extra toes!!" But yeah I can see why looking at The Hunchback video :D My avatar is from a different cartoon though...:cool:

Also, there's more to the Roxy Music cover than just "boobs" IMO...but ANYWAYS, sorry for stealing the thread, The Flash, do continue....

Last edited:
@Mosh Yeah, kinda left the forum for a bit there, sorry about that hahaha! I'm becoming a very big Chvrches fan, and I'm seeing them in concert this wednesday! Plus, I won the meet and greet!!!!!!

@Mosh sorry it took me awhile to get back to you man, here is me with Chvrches:

IeGWQ0o.jpg

Very humbling experience, and the concert was wild. I took my shirt off during Clearest Blue.

EDIT: I'm seeing them again in September in Atlanta, can't wait! Soon I'll upload a pic of my jacket that they signed. Also, I got my copy of Every Open Eye signed.

That girl is pretty cute so I checked out a few of their songs (I know I'm shallow, sue me! :p). Can't get into it :( She's a good singer but music is too upbeat and happy. I can tolerate some darker electro music like this though:

(This movie has an awesome electro soundtrack btw.)

Try Dead Air (their best song IMO) and Playing Dead for something darker. They're all pretty upbeat but they have their darker moments. I prefer darker pop too but I really like what Chvrches does anyway.

Speaking of pop, this Junior Boys album has some pretty good stuff on it. The album as a whole is a bit inconsistent in quality but they best songs are really great.

Britney Spears and Tinashe are collaborating on a song. Now I don't know about the quality of music, but that is fucking remarkable for me. :D

Heard this in the mall the other day, liked it a lot when I was a kid:

Still a pretty good song, awesome chorus.
Yep, I remember this coming out after her American Idol win, and being impressed and surprised. Very solid song. And hey, look, she was thin once! #fatshame

This is good. Didn't even know it was the kid from One Direction, heard the song in the taxi...

Back