Dio Reverse Survivor Playoffs: picking a winner is Heaven and Hell

Pick your favourite Dio song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated: Sign of the Southern Cross, Caught in the Middle, Rainbow in the Dark, Catch the Rainbow, Mob Rules, Last in Line.

Criminy, I go away for one stinking week and this happens?! You people are all in need of some cultural reeducation.
:p

If it stays like this, it's not difficult to see which four could get out and then we'll have the 10 other songs left...

edit: Never mind, Cornfed has just voted and saved Kill the King's ass.

Can't believe Tarot Woman is more popular than Stars. :nuts2: Kill the King with its monotone vocals is also relatively meh compared to Stars.

Last edited:
Tarot Woman is top 10. Stars is top 50 maybe.

Kill the King I've never been fond of.

EDIT:

No Egypt in the top 10, that's painful. One of my favourite songs of all time and I was convinced it was one of the most popular songs among Dio fans.
I didn't expect it to win the game, but surely, a top 10 position would be reasonable. Nope, 2 votes for Tarot Woman killed it off. I am sure that most of you do not think Egypt is the worst of these 11 songs. But these rules make a different game. They ask which 6 we like the best. If people have it at 7, 8, 9 or even 10, it won't have a vote. But it still is among the 10 most favourite songs of these 11 (this current bunch). So something does not feel right here.

Some of you (e.g. @mckindog ) have probably read a different post here. 15 hours later, I decided to change it. For now, I'll try to push aside the disappointment and see what happens next.

Last edited:
Egypt is eliminated and the first song of the top 10 is chosen

10. Tarot Woman

Nine songs left. You have five votes

Very easy choice here. Only 5 songs that I'm really enthusiastic about, other songs are top 10 worthy (not Kill the King though) but I don't care where they place at this point.

sorry for the slow update

9. Kill the King
10. Tarot Woman

Eight songs left. You have up to four votes

Can't get much more evenly divided than that.
Will a late vote come in to shake things up before I update?

Me too! I've been voting for songs I prefer to Stargazer, but it's nice to know it's not as much Dio's "Hallowed" as I thought.

Back