Random trivia

Guitars have strings. Maiden have several guitar players. People forget Steve is playing a guitar sometimes...

Maiden have played live on stage with less than 10 strings.
True or False? Explain your answer.
Maiden have played live on stage with more than 30 strings.

Guitars have strings. Maiden have several guitar players. People forget Steve is playing a guitar sometimes...

False. Maiden have always played with at least one guitarist and a bassist, so always with 10 or more.
True. 3 guitarists, 1 bassist and lots of keys (more than eight) on a keyboard with strings sound.

False. The fewest number of guitars on a Maiden stage has been two. Dave Murray as the sole guitarist and Steve as the bassist. 6 strings on Dave's guitar + 4 strings on Steve's bass. 10.

False. Adrian, Dave and Janick's guitars have 6 strings each, which adds up to 18. Steve's bass has four, a total of 22 strings at most.

Yes, I know this is a Captain Obvious answer but it's Cried who's asking the question.

I've thought about guitar switches in midst of the set due to strings popping or guitars breaking down but I can't pinpoint a case specifically.

Ahh, a man who's thinking outside the box a little. Still incorrect though...
I've thought about guitar switches in midst of the set due to strings popping or guitars breaking down but I can't pinpoint a case specifically.

Which means it's true? So...was there one specific incident during COTD w/ the reunion lineup in which someone broke a string, thus making the total # of strings over 30?

It doesn't have anything to do with switching guitars...

... oh, and I have no evidence for the first answer! :p
Which means it's true? So...was there one specific incident during COTD w/ the reunion lineup in which someone broke a string, thus making the total # of strings over 30?
How would it be over 30 if a string broke? Surely it would be 27 using the explanation you gave previously?

You're all pretty close to explaining the first question (remember this is the bullshit answer!); and, Knicks, you're on the right track in respect to answering question two...

Back