Bruce Dickinson video interviews / shows

Bruce being interviewed on the radio show "q" on CBC.

"I would be happy if the last thing people heard of my singing was Empire of the Clouds."

Good find. I'm not sure I didn't hear this before, I hope I didn't!

Yup, it is.

With these interviews surfacing on Youtube all the time, Chemical Wedding period is covered pretty good. Now for some more pro boots to surface, that'd be great, but the chances are nonexistent. He is pretty much aware of every show that has been pro recorded and wouldn't use video feed footage for Anthology if better was available. Sadly.

This looks like a 26 minute longer version of the one quoted below:

Comment from YouTube uploader:
This June, 1998 interview with Bruce Dickinson was just before the July 1998 release of his 5th solo album The Chemical Wedding. Bruce played the album for me 15 mins before the interview. Bruce talks about Samson, Arthur Brown, Clive Burr, Thunderstick, Mel Gaynor, Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, Black Sabbath, Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, The Death of Cozy Powell.

The Paradise Club (BBC television drama), produced by Murray Smith (hahaha that's funny!) with Bruce Dickinson and Janick Gers - (S02 E07 "Rock and Roll Roulette").
"The music industry has more villainy than the Kane brothers expect, as a record label plays dirty in trying to get back one of its artists from the Paradise Club."
For the ones who don't know this, it's pretty awkward to see Bruce (and Janick in a minuscule role, with other Tattooed Millionaire tour band members) acting (seriously!) on television. Here the whole episode:

Next one is hilarious! Adrian with some ridiculously funny answers!
Question: How long has it been that you have played together?
Adrian: 10 days.
(Bruce makes him do this and laughs his ass off)

Question: Any Psycho Motel songs?
Adrian: No, not today.

Radio Interview: Bruce Dickinson (Scream For Me Sarajevo)

Last edited:
Shit, you might be right, but the end of the interview around @31m ends different from the 2nd part or not?
Sorry.

Well, I hope you like the other vids! :)

No worries :)
I don't think there's anything new in this video, I'll go through Sarajevo video tomorrow or so, I've been watching interviews for last hour and a half and it's getting a bit tiresome.

Rare "Dreamstate" performance, recently posted by Chris Dale. There's more on his youtube channel... "Meltdown" and "Innerspace" from the same show and "God's Not Coming Back" live at Hanover...

Nice but I think think it was a regular song (not rare). I saw them two weeks earlier :
626-19960422HelloweenBruceDickinson.jpg

Yes, I'm aware of it. I have the "Anthology" DVD. It's really difficult to find it here in Brazil. It was very expensive, but worth it...

Some very interesting things told here - about the writing process, that it was difficult to write another album after The Chemical Wedding etc.

Last edited:
Okay, Bruce is not in it, but since it was also his band in a different era, and since it should be seen, I thought to post it here. Tbunderstick trashes his cage on Paul Samson's head!

Some very interesting things told here - about the writing process, that it was difficult to write another album after The Chemical Wedding etc.
Nice how Roy's riffs influences Bruce's lyrics while taking a walk outside. Wasn't this released officially "somewhere"?

Last edited:
Back