Favourite Seven Album Streak

What are your favourite seven studio albums Maiden made in a row?

• Iron Maiden to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

• Killers to No Prayer for the Dying

• The Number of the Beast to Fear of the Dark

• Piece of Mind to The X-Factor

• Powerslave to Virtual XI

• Somewhere in Time to Brave New World

• Seventh Son of a Seventh Son to Dance of Death

• No Prayer for the Dying to A Matter of Life and Death

• Fear of the Dark to The Final Frontier

• The X-Factor to The Book of Souls

Results are only viewable after voting.
While the current line-up is the most popular, their music sure isn't.

Probably because that last option includes Blaze era albums. Not that I'm Blaze hater but that was the reason why I didn't choose last option. As much as I love last 5 albums, I can't let X Factor and Virtual XI be on the list while Powerslave/Somewhere in Time are left out.

Now... If it were 5 album streak option I would have hard time choosing between NOTB-SSOASS VS. BNW-BOS.

Iron Maiden to SSOASS purely because no other option evades the abysmal X Factor and No Prayer For The Dying.

In this context? No particular reason other than someone had started about "the best seven album streaks by any band, ever" in this topic.

Bringing this thread back, I voted for TNOTB - FOTD. Only NPFTD is weak, the rest are fucking masterpieces.

I am going for Piece of Mind to The-X Factor because:

5 of these albums (Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, SSOASS, No Prayer (the best four album string for me) & The X-Factor) are better than all other albums. Basically, these are my 5 favourite albums. The other two are no weak albums for me:
- Piece of Mind I rate higher than some albums of the current line-up, higher than Virtual XI, higher than Beast, higher than Killers, and about as strong as the debut album.
- Fear of the Dark I rate higher than Virtual XI and Dance of Death, and lately I find it at least as good as The Final Frontier (which has dropped in the last years). Sometimes I also find it at least as good as The Number of the Beast.

I'll have some of that too. 4 Harris-Dickinson-Smith-Murray-McBrain must be there, while for me (NPFTD + FOTD + TXF) > (IM + K + TNOTB ) .

Back