Greece - Athens*, Heraklion
Turkey - Izmir
Sweden - Stockholm
Norway - Bergen
England - London
France - Paris, Marseille
Germany - Köln, Aachen
Switzerland - Zurick

*When I was there in Athens, at the top of Acropolis, I turned off the headphones from my smartphone and listened to Alexander the Great out loud. One of the most glorious moments of my life :)

* = I've lived there

USA
*Alabama
Florida
Georgia
Indiana
Kentucky
Maryland
*Michigan
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia

In order from my first to recent:
Mexico
Canada
Saudi Arabia
Greece
England
The Netherlands
Germany
Sri Lanka
Belgium
Austria
Italy
Switzerland
France
Egypt
China

My home country is U.S.A

Hong Kong is a very beautiful city. I got stuck there during a visa transfer because my company sent the wrong papers but I made the most of it when I was there. Fortunately they sent the right ones and everything worked out so I could go back to Hangzhou. My favorite places in Hong Kong are Wan Chai and Kowloon.

Hong Kong is a very beautiful city. I got stuck there during a visa transfer because my company sent the wrong papers but I made the most of it when I was there. Fortunately they sent the right ones and everything worked out so I could go back to Hangzhou. My favorite places in Hong Kong are Wan Chai and Kowloon.

I was basically there for a day .. .went to Disneyland and Kowloon ... cool city, but having seafood allergies .. I had some dining issues

My brother also has seafood allergies. I don't have allergies to food but I have severe allergies to pollen and dust. The pollen factor is really bad here in Jinhua. Sometimes it affects my breathing

• Montenegro - ?x before independence, 3x since independence
  • Croatia - at least 6x (lost count)
  • Greece - 4x
  • Austria - 2x
  • Bosnia & Herzegovina - 1x
  • Bulgaria - 1x
  • Hungary - 1x
  • Italy - 1x
  • Macedonia - 1x
  • Vatican - 1x

Well, as I'm from the UK I should discount the three mainland countries. But I've never been to anywhere in Ireland.

Europe:
France (loads of times)
Belgium (quite a few)
Netherlands
Germany
Switzerland
Italy (again, quite a few times)
Spain (only some of the islands)
Greece (mainland and islands, including a 7 month stay in Corfu)
Albania (for 2 minutes, sort of illegally - took a speed boat to Greek mainland from Corfu right on the Greece/Albanian border and we wondered accros along the coast line get briefly)
Going to Corfu I took a train across Europe, coming back I took the Magic Bus and both these journeys were the only reason I visited Switzerland so I only passed through twice.

Africa:
Kenya
South Africa (twice)

Both African visits were pretty magical for me, especially Kenya. I f'ing love Africa.

US
Florida

Nice! Was in Edinburgh this August as well. Probably going back next year again. Mostly stayed around Old Town though. The view from Calton Hill is amazing though, isn't it?

O yes! I stayed in Leith (north Edinburgh). The old city was easily reached from there. But there's much more to see without travelling far. Spent one and a half day sightseeing in Edinburgh and the rest seeing abbey/palace/castle ruins (some of which were Outlander & Monty Python locations ;-) ), some nice bridges over the Forth and the Wallace Monument (freedom!).

Back