Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It struck me greatly when both SMX and national acrobat changed theirs, fairly recently. I might have made a mistake with Nush, in case he had another earlier one I don't recall, but SMX always had that LAD avatar.
I ain't been here that long, but I haven't really changed mine. I did Giger for a week when he died; and did Buckethead in a Michael Myers mask for last Halloween. But, that aside, I've pretty much had this since I first selected one. Altho' I didn't have anything for well over a year if I recall...

I don't remember Wingman or Black Wizard ever changing theirs, come to think of it.

MrK - you've changed yours quite a lot, haven't you?

I remember there was a "contest" to help you pick your first avatar.
I think I suggested that, but did anyone actually suggest anything? I canny remember. Either way, I certainly picked the one I'm currently using.
I don't remember Wingman or Black Wizard ever changing theirs, come to think of it.
I remember BW having something before that penis he's currently using...

I think I suggested that, but did anyone actually suggest anything? I canny remember. Either way, I certainly picked the one I'm currently using.
I remember BW having something before that penis he's currently using...

Yes, I think a random cat pic was suggested, and also a picture of Brucie crying.

I remember suggesting this:

CryBaby-11.png

You can always give it some equations. I've even read history books with equations. They weren't a good read.

I normally would start 2nd term of uni this week but I by-passed it. There wasn't gonna be much going on so might as well. Next Monday it is.

Back