Crappy album covers

Slayer-Seasons-In-The-Ab-391526.jpg

Good album though.

Really most black/death metal bands, but this one is my favorite from Sukkuba, a terrible band from Russia.

Attachments

• sukkubia.jpg
    sukkubia.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 37
NpyydLm.jpg

I'm probably one of the few that genuinely like 80's hair metal fashion, but come on... Having the artist/band on the cover was never a good idea. The Dokken-logo is, however, still cool - and the album itself is first rate.

Wait a minute, that first one is beyond crappy. And I actually think the Weezer one is kinda cool... Reminds me of the Norwegian film Trolljegeren.

I can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet

61ZPW7TBnqL.jpg

Whenever I want to re-experience the horror of the 90's in a post-Communist country, here's Brucie to help. And he usually has such nice covers... :facepalm:

Also this (technically NSFW):
1243666730_sodom-1997-til-death-do-us-unite.jpg

I think most of the Tankard covers are more tasteful. Or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I want to re-experience the horror of the 90's in a post-Communist country, here's Brucie to help. And he usually has such nice covers... :facepalm:

Do you see cover or lyrics as the connection? Because, lyrically, Skunkworks reminds me more. Songs like Inertia...

Do you see cover or lyrics as the connection? Because, lyrically, Skunkworks reminds me more. Songs like Inertia...

The cover. That sh*tty picture with terrible lightning and even worse Photoshop which always reminds me of the early 90's Czech posters, album covers, promo photographs... whatever... It's not that we are that far away from that nowadays, though, you can still meet cca one man in thirty who proudly wears mullet, but still...

Back