Collin
LooseCannon
national acrobat
Night Prowler
Perun
Stardust
Wasted the Great

8 players left, 3 wolves yet live.

Which means that if we kill the wrong person today, the wolves will win, because they will equal villager numbers with wolves. So we have 2 choices.

1) Push through a nomination and hope we get it right.
2) Try to get more information. We have 3 days.

I think before we nominate/kill Perun, we should really look at who we all suspect.

I suspect Perun, Ariana, and national acrobat. Perun for all the reasons above, Ariana because I think she has been playing quietly, and national acrobat because he's a fucking smart fellow.

I feel like Stardust and Collin are safe.

Loosey is damn smart too.... but I dunno. I feel like Per got away with one. I voted to lynch him last time so I'll say it again.

Perhaps, but you're still suspect in my eyes. My main reason for thinking so is that your statement after you were nominated was a overly dramatic. Only a wolf would say those things.

After rereading the whole thread, I think 2 of the wolves are Perun and LC.

Just 8 people were left in the village after Brigantium's death and everything was a lot more subdued today. There wasn't really an angry mob, as maybe everyone was actually thinking about their actions, or just in shock at all the horrific deaths that had happened so far. It was so quiet that not even anyone was voted up to be killed today, everyone just went about their daily business. As the sun set and everyone went back to their homes, a wolf howl could be heard....

It is now night time.

Last edited:
Another night, another death. The village saw that Collin had not awoken and with great trepidation, approached his house. This time the werewolves seemed to be extra hungry, as all that was left of the corpse was a single hand, with blood smeared everywhere. There was so much blood that it looked like some of the walls had been painted red with a slight black tinge. The rest of the village met in the town square for yet more discussions...

Collin the Villager was killed. It is now day time and 3 days left until the next night phase.

Players Remaining
@Ariana
@LooseCannon
@national acrobat
@Night Prowler
@Perun
@Stardust
@Wästed The Great

Some of us are rarely at home. Posting from a hotel tonight to prove my innocence. Or something.

Anyway. I voted against Cornfed cus I thought he was innocent too.

I think Ariana or Perun.

I nominate Perun

7 people left, and it really looked like everyone had lost the will to live. Most of the village stayed at home in their houses, with only a couple of people actually bothering to show themselves in the town square. Nothing happened, the angry mob had been replaced by a lethargic mob and everyone just decided to go back to sleep. Well, apart from the werewolves of course...

It is now night time.

Back