Forum cover band song #2 - call for musicians

Okay. I was called out of town due to a sudden illness in the family. Still tentatively planning on tracking Tuesday next week.

If anything changes I will be more than happy to offer my tunes to others :)

Well... as fate is wont to do...

It looks as though the studio where I reside may be no more very soon, due to landlord's ineptitude in building upkeep and dealing with some trivial bullshit village code "violations". We may be gone by the end of the month.

We are looking at new properties, hopefully we can find something in time. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

That really sucks Lego, hope everything works out!

:) Thanks guys. I think everything will turn out, it's just going to be "roll with the punches" for a while. Hopefully we can move into a other building soon with minimal interruption to music.

In the meantime, if anyone would like to have a crack at drumming on Sign of the Cross, please do! I know the plan was to do a Blaze tune and I hate to keep everyone hanging! I can always do Paschendale or Wicker man further down the line.

I'd seriously be up for it. I suppose it comes down to having a drummer willing to lay down a track for that.

Who would take piano? I could if necessary but I'd rather leave that open to any piano players on here.

I could also if necessary, but I'm probably about as good as Bruce minus the production magic.

EDIT: I would also love to do The Great Unknown. God, that track is great.

Last edited:
Oh yea I'm loving Great Unknown. Sounds like it could be a tough one to sing?

I just looked at some of the songs on guitar. It all seems very doable.

The easiest one is actually TRATB. Mostly because the guitar melodies are really up front and mostly simple. I've actually figured out most of it already, just some bits in the instrumental section and the solos need work.

Back