Bruce Dickinson video interviews / shows

Sometimes I have trouble with knowing if a vid is known or not. E.g. if someone told me this following one is on the Best of Bruce DVD, I'd believe it (haven't watched it for a long while). Just case, here is a huge interview: enjoy if you haven't yet!

Nice 2001 interview with Bruce in Finland, promoting his "Best of"-compilation.

Some good questions. And answers. It only should have been longer!

Check the funny part about "Catacombs" and "From the Vaults".
"It means the same thing!"

Interesting is also that he revealed that he would record another solo record before the next Maiden album (which became Dance of Death). Well, that certainly went different.

He also goes deeper in how he felt, when he abandoned Skunkworks. Very honest.

Was this ever posted on this forum? I am probably having amnesia because I can't imagine that I ever missed this, but I don't think I was ever aware of this recording. Probably because I am not the biggest Queen fan out here. I knew he worked with that other singer, but this song??

I don't know if it was ever posted here, but I've known it since time immemorial. It was on the Montserrat Caballé & Friends album that came out in... 1997?

Correct. For some reason I thought he did another song with her... but I mixed that up with a duet she did with Freddy. :facepalm:

That would be this album:
barcelon.jpg

I don't know if it was ever posted here, but I've known it since time immemorial. It was on the Montserrat Caballé & Friends album that came out in... 1997?
I feel like you posted this a long, long time ago.

Not sure whether this was posted before. The sound quality is not good either but God this is a rocking song. Would love to see it in a Maiden album. This is what I call a great rocker.

I still get goosebumps (we say chickenskin in Dutch) when I saw Bruce doing Flight of Icarus on the Chemical Wedding tour. Here he does it with another band. Also a short silly interview.

Yea, she certainly has a lot more individuality and character about her than some of the off-the-peg pop stars. I've thought about posting about her in the Guilty Pleasures thread, but then I don't actually think it's a guilty pleasure to like Gaga!

Back