"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Janick's Ultimate Guitar interview has been removed do both GK1 and sjsaur receive retrospective warnings for posting information in this thread that is now considered a leak?

Reactions: Gk1
It seems they want all info to go out at once. Meaning have all interviews on the Sep issues. All hell would break lose a few days before the release.

We can't warn users when someone else has changed the boundaries. Will have to go away and discuss this issue.

Now that Janick's Ultimate Guitar interview has been removed do both GK1 and sjsaur receive retrospective warnings for posting information in this thread that is now considered a leak?
Yes and you also get a warning for talking about leaks!!!!! :p

I think that apart from that interview that needs to be bought, everything can be copied here, @Brigantium?

I don't know about you guys but I am afraid that once I buy the album I would still feel guilty for some reason.

When the CD arrives I'll have to copy the whole thing to a cassette in case Rod decided it's too early for release and comes to take it away at night :p

I'll photocopy the booklet for you, if we don't end up in jail.

When the CD arrives I'll have to copy the whole thing to a cassette in case Rod decided it's too early for release and comes to take it away at night :p

I mean, they clearly told us this would happen nine months ago...

Iron-Maiden-Christmas-Card-630x420.jpg

Sure, it was an announcement that Maiden was working on a new album, but also a warning that any damn no good Eddie who tried to take information out of the studio would be hunted down by Ninja Rod and his Ninja cohort.

It all makes sense now! THE WARNING was actually given back in 98.Anyone remember Don't look to the eyes of a stranger?!

I mean, they clearly told us this would happen nine months ago...

Iron-Maiden-Christmas-Card-630x420.jpg

Sure, it was an announcement that Maiden was working on a new album, but also a warning that any damn no good Eddie who tried to take information out of the studio would be hunted down by Ninja Rod and his Ninja cohort.

Harking back at this, I think we can all pat ourselves on the back for some wonderful predictions on the new album being about ninjas and samurai.

There's a potential 'Bruce Air' Trip being proposed in the Fan Club later this month. A flight from Cardiff to Paris, flown by Bruce, of course. Visit to Guillaume Tell Studios, tour of the studio with Bruce, listen to the album, goodie bags etc.

Hmm, that would be a really nice holiday plan!!! Too bad I am not going to register EVER again :dancinggeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back