Official Football Thread

It's still unusual generally. Anyway, they are fucked... seems like both Lewandowski and Robben are out for the Barcelona game. And also Ribery, Alaba and Badstuber...

Well, he follows a proud tradition of goalkeepers who do unorthodox things. From the 90s we remember Jorge Campos, the Mexican goalkeeper who designed his own jerseys (and was no stranger to dribbling raids) and Rene Huigita, the man behind the most memorable save in an international match ever.

In other news, tonight's big story in the Norwegian press is that Martin Ødegaard did not come on as a substitute for Real Madrid. Oh dear.

Milan is on the verge of being sold to some Thai guy tomorrow. Also lost tonight, but that was to be expected, seems like Inzaghi will finally get sacked. So hopefully the Thai dude fixes all this shit before Milan becomes Italian Liverpool.

I forgive Tony Pulis for this (he did save us from Liverpool winning the league). Terrible game, as I predicted. United can't beat buses.

But even with this result, just need one more fucking victory and Chelsea to beat Liverpool to secure CL. That really shouldn't be so hard to pull off.

Dinamo Zagreb has secured 10th Croatian Championship title, awarded by Croatian Football Federation, also known as The Swamp.

Barcelona went up 6-0 in 47 minutes in their game earlier in the week. Today they went scoreless in the first 42. The game ended 8-0.

I forgive Tony Pulis for this (he did save us from Liverpool winning the league). Terrible game, as I predicted. United can't beat buses.

But even with this result, just need one more fucking victory and Chelsea to beat Liverpool to secure CL. That really shouldn't be so hard to pull off.

Well, with football like today, 0-0 is the most likely result in every match ... WBA fluked their goal, but United really didn't deserve much from this game either. Very frustrating to watch. Carrick, please be fit for the last three!

tumblr_mogf9x0GzP1svmdroo1_400.gif

You can criticise Mourinho as much as you want, but that won't change the fact that Chelsea is the team that deserved the title the most. Nor the fact that he's the most successful coach of the 21st century. All the hate pouring down on him is just proof of that, in exactly the same way that trophies are.

Back