Studio Album #16 - Rumours and Speculation (New Info 27.02.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, do yous guys think this whole mistery vibe will help with the promotion of the album?

Certainly do. If they want to string out the suspense as long as possible and make sure the maximum number of potential buyers hear about it and have their interest piqued in advance of the release. The diehard fans, who are poring over every scrap of evidence and speculating about a new album via music forums :p are going to buy anyway. Think ninja. :ninja:

Could be. Caveman only mixes metal for one band, after all.
Depends if you want to call Journey or Black Star Riders metal. There is a new Black Star Riders album coming out next month I believe. Could also be a new Hollywood Undead? But yeah it’s most likely Maiden.

iNng4pU.gif

Kevin Shirley isn't mixing a new album. He's currently working on a 20 minute Disco remix of The Angel and the Gambler for a new compilation: The Best of Iron Maiden Vol. 3: Hidden Gems Edition. For which there will be a Maiden England IV tour in 2015.

Fuck yeah, that's awesome!

If Kevin is already mixing it, have you any guess on what month the album might be released?

Bruce is going to fire everyone and get completely different band members and they're going to wait 10 years to put out a new album and when they do tour for it 2 years after it's been out, Bruce will show up on stage 4 hours late which will earn him the nickname Brucel Rose.

Bruce is going to fire everyone and get completely different band members and they're going to wait 10 years to put out a new album and when they do tour for it 2 years after it's been out, Bruce will show up on stage 4 hours late which will earn him the nickname Brucel Rose.
You are an heretic :eek:. How the hell could he fire anyone ? He only has the freedom to quit.:p

Nuno, let me cut through the sarcasm and negativity for a moment, and attempt an answer, one excited maiden fan to another: I believe a tour announcement will come first, with a side of album release "coming soon". My guess is later this month we'll get a tour schedule, with a single popping up around early spring, and finding it's way into the setlist. Album release probably by the summer. All educated conjecture of course. Up the irons brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back