Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I did an amazing almost-three-hours last night. How I made it through a full day at work I'll never know. I need sleep tonight, though, Alestorm tomorrow! :)

My sleeping schedule is much more usual than that but I can't seem to get a good night's sleep. I go to sleep tired, I wake up tired...

That is the case with me as well but I know where it originates from. Agreed with LC, you might want to see a doctor for that.

@Saapanael seriously, if you're getting regular sleep and you're still tired, it could be indicative of a health problem, starting with things like iron deficiency and running all the way to cancer.

@Saapanael seriously, if you're getting regular sleep and you're still tired, it could be indicative of a health problem, starting with things like iron deficiency and running all the way to cancer.
And yes. My wife developed that pattern and we discovered her iron had dropped nearly to zero. I think it was supposed be around 70. Took her four months to get back to normal.

Take it from an old guy who's learned from his mistakes: pay attention to what your body is telling you.

Last edited:
Do you have any access to some iron tablets? That'll help deduce whether it's anaemia or not.

I took a blood test very recently. I guess things like iron deficiency would turn up there, right? It could be something else though. I hope it's just the going-to-sleep-past-3-am. I am very tired of health issues.

@Night Prowler : Remember that night in the Pony when I ran out to get more beer and was bacik before the Iced Earth song stopped?
What song was that?

Du fant 9 av 10 ubåter. Barneskirænn!

I missed the last one because I held down my left mouse button.

Back