1. Sun and Steel
  2. Flash of the Blade
  3. The Prophecy
  4. Look For the Truth
  5. 2 A.M.
  6. Como Estais Amigos
  7. The Nomad
  8. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate

Not really bad songs, not at all. But I prefer the others more.

Look For The Truth and Sun And Steel are both awful. Otherwise, it's a case of the others being average.

Eliminated:
Sun and Steel
Look For the Truth
2 A.M.

Sorry that Judas is on the bottom. I forgot about then remembered it as soon as I clicked upload.

This poll makes me appreciate how great the selection of BNW songs were for that tour. Way better than what they chose from TFF.

Although it would be a bit of an odd choice for a live set, am I the only one who thinks Como Estais Amigos is actually a pretty good song...?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the song. Blaze is great on the song, but I really need to be in a specific mood for the song and I'm usually not.

I think it's a great song. But yea, I dunno about the live setting. Wish they would've done it at least once though.

Not fond of the couplets in Como Estais Amigos. It feels as if Blaze is singing off key. I really like mid section and that bridge before the last chorus. Very powerful.

This poll makes me appreciate how great the selection of BNW songs were for that tour. Way better than what they chose from TFF.

I'd have swapped Dream Of Mirrors for Nomad, but otherwise, I agree. I imagine Nomad would have sounded epic live.

The Prophecy
Run Silent Run Deep
Mother Russia
Judgement Of Heaven
The Unbeliever
Como Estais Amigos (I like the message of the song though)
Thin Line

@Collin why not put in the rest of the never played songs? It's more fair for every song if they come in at the same time. It isn't such a huge number anyway and the material isn't unknown. If not, lesser material from e.g. Dance of Death has a bigger chance of survival than stuff we're voted for until now.

Last edited:
I agree. Not so much for tactical reasons but you might as well throw everything in.

Back